I’m sorry that I have not had the chance to stalk any of you lovelies, but please message me and let me know what is going on with you! I would honestly love to know.
hello old (and some new) friends. As you may or may not have noticed, I have been absent from this place for quite some time. I could give you the long story, but I have decided to give you the short of it:
1) I moved
2) I am poor
3) it was cheaper to not pay for an Internet package
4) I’m in a Barnes & Noble right now stealing their wifi
I know that my Tumblr is a mere shadow of what it once was. To be honest, i will still occasionally stop by, but with no guarantee. I have been enjoying myself with the 3D world, though. I hope all finds you well, and yes, i know that your life on here has not been consumed with what has happened to me. Carry on.
when I do, I’ll be back to (semi-regular) posting again. Stay lovely!
Oh, and what is with this new setup?
It’s full of a long story that I will explain later. I will also be noticeably absent at the end of this month, for I am moving - more times with no internet! Yay! Yeah, I’ll try to keep you updated on my adventures there. But I’ll try to update as much as I can. Thanks for the concern - I miss you Tumblrs.
Hope you are all enjoying life,
I think I died laughing.
- Had a fantastic time with the kids - they are a-stinkin’-dorable! They’ll be taller than me in no time, I’m sure. I took advantage of those hugs while I could.
- Watched the Royal Wedding in live time with my sister. That was something straight out of a fairy tale. I’m no Brit, and I was super excited.
- Enjoyed the few days that I had with my sister
- Was pleased with the Osama results - except I am not one for the death penalty. But I do believe this brought some closure to the victims of 9/11.
- Had an absolutely wonderful time.
Ennio Morricone - Cinema Paradiso
Scored in the twilight of his career Cinema Paradiso is awash with ambient walls of weeping violins and deliberate piano phrases reminiscent of Erik Satie.
I loved this film, and love the score.
Totally just made my morning. Love this film and movie score. Something about good movie (and miniseries) scores just melt my heart.